You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly. – Sam Keen
While it is impossible to cover such a complex subject in such a short article, there are 7 simple things that you can do that will put you in the “right” frame of mind to find true love and happiness.
1. Love Yourself. While this may seem a little odd to say when you are looking for true love, the simple truth is you must love yourself first. When you love yourself, it shows. That wonderful feeling is emitted from your very being, which will attract people to your presence.
2. Know Yourself. When you are looking for true love, do you really know what you like about yourself? Understanding your likes and dislikes will help you attract a person that likes and dislikes the same things. If you are unsure about who you are, it will be hard to find a companion.
3. Be Open To New Experiences. Many people think that finding true love must happen at a specific place or at a specific time. Love does not work like that. You must be open to love at all times, during any type of activity. This will allow you to find true love while doing something you enjoy.
4. Prepare For Love. Many people walk around saying that they wish they were in love, but they do nothing to put themselves in a frame of mind to love. Open up your heart, your mind, and be prepared to fall in love.
5. Rekindle Your Love. Perhaps you are already in a committed relationship and it is feeling a little flat. Take the time; make the effort, to rekindle that love. This can be done very simply, and it will be amazing how quickly your partner will respond to your efforts.
6. Respond To Attention. One of the easiest ways to find true love is to actually respond to attention. People may be shy or subtle, and their small hints may be the start of a wonderful relationship.
7. Never Give Up. The old saying that there is someone for everyone is absolutely true. You can, and you will, find true love if you are willing to open up your heart and let it happen.
If you judge people, you have no time to love them. – Mother Teresa
[break]Be the YOU you always dreamt of being! – Spirit Fountain – the positive thinking, self development website. Here you’ll find; inspiration, self-help, self-improvement, self-love, wisdom, motivation, the key to happiness, affirmations, quotes, mantras and much more. Beat that depression. Be better, be beautiful, you deserve it. Change your life for the better today!